Food for thought:
Working out three times a week for 45 minutes is 2% of your week. The other 98% of your time is where habits are formed.
Weight training is an essential part of a total fitness program. When performed properly there is little risk of injury...only success in reaching your goals. Individuals usually share one of these three fitness goals:
Build muscle and lose fat
Your FREE fitness evaluation includes a general recommendation for the following: Weight training regimen - what kind of program and how often per week; Cardio fitness regimen - what type of cardio, how long, how often per week, and recommended target heart rate; and Meal plan - suggested grams of carbohydrates, protein and fat and macronutrient ratio range.
Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
If you are over 69 years of age and you have been physically inactive, please check with your doctor. The asterisk (*) indicates a required field.
Since becoming a NASM personal trainer it has always been my priority to help people transform themselves. Whether your goal is to build muscle, reduce body fat, or simply find some structure in your training, I can help. Below you’ll find my available workout programs.
These “personalized training programs” are created by myself based on the answers you provide on the fitness evaluation (PARQ) form. Each program is designed to fit your fitness needs and what is available to you, so you can breathe easy knowing that you’ve got a structured plan that will cover all of your bases.
The 4-week program includes a weight training and cardio fitness plan to get you started. The 8-week program includes a weight training, cardio fitness, and a nutrient ratio meal plan so you can learn how to make better food choices in the right amounts that is best for you to reach your goal faster. The 16-week program includes a weight training, cardio fitness, nutrient ratio plan, and an accountability plan where you can contact me personally as your “macro coach.” You’ll find recommendations for warm-ups, how to best organize your split, ensure progression continues, as well as exercise alternatives and modifications tailored to your specific needs.